YUKO lawyers took part in the bankruptcy proceedings of one of the largest bridge constructers in St. Petersburg.
The main points of the project:
– register of creditors’ claims – 4.5 BLN.RUB.;
– the 2d priority claims – 100%, the 3rd priority- 15% are satisfied;
– property identified and recovered to the bankruptcy estate – 1.43 BLN.RUB.;
– the transactions were declared invalid and returned to the bankruptcy estate – 110 MLN.RUB.;
– in the process of bidding, one of the buyers declared losses, but lost 3 instances;
– in total, 208 claims for inclusion into the register were considered, 145 were included.
The Debtor registered himself during the bankruptc...Read more
The team of the YUKO law firm defended the interes...Read more
YUKO lawyers took part in the bankruptcy proceedin...Read more
Leaders in the rating of legal services of the publishing house Kommersant (2022)
Market research services for wealthy clients and business owners by Pravo RU (2022)